3.0

Premium Tips Cake Decorating set ..

. placed order . . .

received confirmation of order; payment taken from my Mastercard; sent notification that the order was on the way - even given tracking number. "Tracking #: 9361289702090013508133 Your order is on the way Your order is on the way to you. shipping time 14-19 days." To date order hasn't arrived so went online to try and track it. Couldn't find any way of tracing the order.

Instead, found lots of comments from people who discovered it was a scam. Hundreds of people have been scammed . . .

all of us given the same tracking number!! When I "created an account" with this site, it recognised my email address and displayed my order details as follows . .

."• Premium 2017 Collection Order #16057 Date: Nov 21, 2017 "Payment Status - Paid Total £13.26 GBP Fulfillment Status - Fulfilled" Needless to say, I've had no explanation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Charged same day as order no product ever sent, Never sent product no response to emails, Taking my money for nothing in return, Charged same day, Charged but never sent.

Comments