Premium Gadgets Deals - Mercadoria não recebida

No dia 20/11/2017, pedi vários kits de bicos de confeitar e nunca recebi, nem o material e nem o dinheiro de volta.

Gostaria de saber como posso agir, visto que não tenho um telefone da firma, não tem ordem de entrega e também os emails volta e te bloqueiam no site.

Comprei todo o material pelo cartão de crédito do meu filho e agora estou sem o dinheiro e sem o material.

Este site continua vendendo e nele , tinha comentários de pessoas dizendo estar satisfeitas e foi assim que eu comprei.

Peço o favor de verificarem , pq estamos sendo roubados .

Isso comigo nunca havia acontecido, e tinha que ter algum jeito de fazer com que as pessoas lesadas, recebessem de volta seu dinheiro.

meu email: silsilrianelli@gmail.com

Sou do rj

Review about: Premium Gadgets Deals Customer Care 3 Kits De Bicos De Confeitar.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Pissed with them and CITI card service

I ordered the premium 24 tips on October 26 2017 and never got them mad with as many people that have complained about them the card company won't refund our money . The email address was bogus and the phone number that was on my order belong to Citibank card I called it Citibank card answered so the email address and the phone number we're all bogus I told city card that I sent them the link to it and they still charge me back for the money that I ordered with my card .

So I'm going to close my account with them . Any company that won't stand behind you with all the evidence that you've been deceived I no longer wish to do business with them thank you .Margaret

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Very very Bad. Purchased product but not received.

I purchased decorating tips, I am from South Africa. The last time I looked it was sent in Jan 2018. (I purchased in Nov 2017).

Now website does not even exist and it is April 2018 and have received nothing. I feel this is theft. And being in another country one can not really do anything about it. This was supposed to be a Xmas present for my daughter, it is now her birthday and still I have received nothing. And no contact detail on their confirmation emails either. I should have known better if a business uses a .gmail email address...

Feeling totally disgusted. Has anyone ever received anything from this company? And this was an ad on Facebook. As they say, never believe anything on FB.

This is a SCAM!

Review about: Premium Gadgets Deals Shipping Service.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Upset customer

I ordered a set of premium cake decorating tips at the end of October 2017, they billed my card the first week of November and said my order was on the way. Here it is almost the end of March 2018 and I still have not received my items.

I have emailed several times and they cannot be bothered to email back. The set was on sale and I thought it was a great price. So I ordered one and was looking forward to teaching myself different techniques for decorating cakes. I am careful who I order from on-line and this company seemed legit.

Obvious it isn't and I am very disappointed that I didn't get my order and more angry that they took my money and who knows how many other people fell for this too. Karen

Review about: Decorating Cakes Icing Tips.

Comments

I'm from Slovenia. The same thing happened to me.

They took my money.1.11.2017.

Can we do something? To whom we can turn

Premium Gadgets Deals - Paid but didn't receive product

I bought from Premium Gadets on November 16, 2017 and still have not received my order. Do not order anything from them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Non receipt of goods

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for P Tips on 29 November 2017 and have received nothing (South Africa). I have not tried to contact the company as I came across this site when looking for theirs, and it seems that it will be useless trying to contact them, as there are many other complaints.

In fact when I clicked on the link to their website from the confirmation of order email, their website was not available.

I saw the advert on Facebook and assumed it was legit, as I have never had a problem with purchasing on line before. Not very impressed but doubt that it will be possible to get any kind of refund.

Is there any chance of being refunded?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Charged but never sent.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Paid and didn't receive my product.

3.0

Hello,

My name is Steffy,

I have ordered on 16.11.2017 and i didn't receive anything. I sent few emails asking for information and tracking details but no answer.

I want my money back as i did not receive my product. What can be done? Will i get my money back? I don't have what else to say. It was the first and only order i placed. There was no way to contact them on the website, only on that email.

It is a bit silly to ask to write at least 100 words, what i need to say does not have 100 words. And i do not like to do trivia either but i try to write anything so this "100 words" will finish so i can send my message.

Thank you very much for your support and understanding.

Review about: Cake Decorating Tips.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Price and packages.

I didn't like: Not recieving.

Premium Gadgets Deals - P.tips

Ordered my p-tips on Nov.11,2017, received an email that stated that they where on their way. Emailed 3 times back to them and never received a response.

As of March 10, 2018 I have not received my order or an email from them, or my money back. So what do you do since there's no number or a working email account associated with this company? What options do we have? This is sad, and i am angry that there's nothing i can do about this situation, other than vent on here.

All i wanted was my decorative tips, this was to be a surprise for my grand children's birthday. Unfortunately the birthday came and the tips did not.

So very very disappointed with this company. But after reading everything on here i can see that i'm not the only one.

Review about: Premium Gadgets Deals Website.

Reason of review: Never received anything .

Premium Gadgets Deals - BAD SUPPLIER

Turnaround Time

I PLACED AN ORDER ON THE 28TH NOVEMBER 2017 FOR THE TULIP FLOWER TIPS AS IT WAS ADVERTISED. I RECEIVED A MAIL ON THE 1ST DECEMBER 2017 SAYING "YOUR ORDER WAS SHIPPED" WITH A TRACKING NUMBER 9361289702090013508133.

TO DATE I STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER AND I CANNOT TRACE THE TRACKING NUMBER AS OUR POST OFFICE SAID THIS NUMBER IS INVALLID.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR ME TO TRACE THIS PARCEL.

IF THEY CANNOT SUPPLY MY ORDER I WANT A FULL REFUND FOR MY PURCHASES AS WELL AS THE SHIPPING PAID IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE SEND NUMEROUS E-MAILS TO THEM WITHOUT ANY REPLY.

I WILL RECOMEND MY FRIENDS NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THIS SUPPLIER EVER!

Review about: A Set Of Tulip Flower Tips.

Premium Gadgets Deals - Cake decoration tips

5.0
Turnaround Time

I never received the item,i tried to contact them with no answer.Im going tk send my correspondence to you thanks.

Review about: Cake Decoration Tips Fo Cakes And Cupcakes.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.