I would like a phone number to talk to someone and find out where my order #8146 is.no body will contact me.

Not good business!!I ordered the set of premium tips on the 24th of October and got 1 e-mail saying they were putting together my order. they advertise 3-6 days delivery in the U.S. I thought Arizona was in the United States! I just want my tips!!please find out why I have not received my order.

If they can't send them I will have to cancel my order.

and I don't want to do that.A quick call or e-mail to let someone know what's going on would be nice.

Review about: Premium Gadgets Deals Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Same thing happened to me!!!!It was my baby girl's christmas present that never came!!!!

I hope they enjoy the $15 that broke my child's heart!!!>_

jadesma

Call your bank and dispute the charges, you will not receive anything from that company. It's happened to hundreds of people. I have made a page dedicated to them on facebook it's called "Ripped off by premium tips cake decorating".

I ordered on October 25th.I have sent numerous emails to the email address listed on their website with no reponse!

Do no order from this company.I am out $30!

to Tammy #1405728

i have been waiting since oct 17 to get my products and nobody answer my emails and i still have not received the products

to luz #1405729

I am in the same boat you are. Made a purchase for my mother on 10/27/17. We have yet to receive the products and cannot make contact with them.

to Cgrey #1398788