Placed an order on Oct 13th 2017 for two sets of cake decorating tips, I waited and waited, so I sent them a message on facebook and they blocked me!So I emailed them at their shopify page and they sent me a *** garlic press???

I was so mad, I created a page on facebook called "Ripped off by premium tips cake decorating", lo and behold,the same thing has been happening, and is still happening to hundreds of people all over the world. We kicked up enough fuss to get their facebook page taken away, but their shopify page is still up and ripping people off. We have contacted shopify many times to let them know that one of their customers is running a huge scam, and they obviously don't care because they are making money off of them.

We have reported them to the FBI internet scam department and the FTC.If you have been scammed by these people, file a dispute with your bank to get your money back ( hopefully) then spread the word as much as you can on social media, we have cost them quite a lot of future business, or look us up on facebook "Ripped off by premium tips cake decorating" .

Reason of review: They take your money and send you nothing..

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Taking my money for nothing in return.

Comments