I ordered the 20 piece Christmas Tip Bundle and inly received three tips. I am upset because i paid the $18.75 for the bundle and didnt get what i paid for plus inhave messaged your company several times snd have not gotten aby responses to any of my message in hopes to resolve the issue.

Your company took the money out of my account and i got jilted because i didnt recieve the bundle as advertised.

Since i have been ignored several times and gotten no answers to my issue i have been left with no alternative except to contacr the Better Business Bureau on your company for false advertising. If you feel you can resolve the problem that would be great, but orherwise i will take other steps to make sure this dosent happen to others.

Review about: Premium Gadgets Deals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

jadesma

Call your bank and dispute the charges, you will not receive anything from that company. It's happened to hundreds of people. I have made a page dedicated to them on facebook it's called "Ripped off by premium tips cake decorating".

Yeah, I also paid on Oct 31, 2017 and did not receive anything!

jadesma